Thursday, January 13, 2011

What a difference a year makes!

One of my favorite things to do is to go back and look at old pictures and see how much my kids grow over time. Apparently they grow before our very eyes and we don't see the difference unless we look back and then we realize how big they have become!

All from January 2010....

Snow day in January...wow look at how LITTLE snow we got compared to this past week!  But we were excited then!!!












Lucy was just 8 months old!




I also recognize the difference in the quality of my pictures!!!  It was at the end of January of last year that I started using my "good" Canon camera and you call tell the difference in quality from the pictures above and this one below.  IF you don't have a good camera....invest in one now!  It makes a world of difference and you can't put a price on good pics of your loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment