Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jump!

It's Tuesday and back to a routine we go.  I have to say I am glad.  I get so much more done when we are on regular schedule, but the weather is somewhat depressing. UGH!

I took this pic of K before school because it was supposed to be the 100th day of school but due to the days we were out for snow, they moved it to Thursday.  She is so grown up!

Oh I caught Lucy wearing Karis' headband today....lovely!

...and my scarf!


LOVE my girls and LOVE that they LOVE each other!


I had a helper cooking dinner tonight.  When I started cooking, she started pulling the chair over to the counter saying, "hep ooo!  hep ooo!"  This is her new favorite word.  She says "hep me" too and sometimes she gets confused when she is to say what.  But we know what she means.


Our new favorite game is Uno and we often play it at night before bedtime.  Tonight after baths we played a couple of rounds and it is always a good time.  Lucy wants to "hep ooo" (help you) every time we lay down a card. She had to lay down every one of my cards for me haha!  Soon she will be playing with us!

Then we somehow started having a jump fest (not really sure how this got started).  Note to self...not a good way to calm down kids before bedtime!























Is it bedtime yet???

No comments:

Post a Comment