Saturday, January 22, 2011

Brayden's camera project...

Those of you that know me, you know I am clean-freak, organization, structured fool and I love to have things in my house clean, caught up and in order.  And MOST of the time it is somewhat to my standards although there are days when I just let it all go and then catch up later.  When I tell my friends this, they say, "Yea right!  I would like to see that!"  Well Brayden was bored and was BEGGING to take pictures with my good camera (and I ONLY let him do it if I am standing there and the strap is around his neck).   However, I thought of a better option.  I gave him my little camera and had him put it on his wrist and go throughout the house and take whatever pics he wanted to!  He loved that idea and went snapping away.  These below are the results.  I wanted to post them to let everyone know my house gets dirty/unorganized too!

These are unedited, straight from the point and shoot camera.




















It makes me laugh when I see what he chose to take pics of!  Wouldn't have been my choices but hey, he is learning!  He is my future photographer!

No comments:

Post a Comment