Friday, January 28, 2011

Her smile turned upside down...

Lucy's sweet, sweet smile....





...turned upside down today.  It happened when I did this....

When she first put it in her mouth, she would suck on it and then look at it...suck on it and then look at it.  Like "why in the world is this thing not working???"  Then she kept saying, "boke!"  (broke)

Clinging to my legs...

Sad eyes...


Although these pictures are pitiful, she really did well at naptime (she really only gets it at bedtime or in the car).  She fussed for a few minutes and then slept normally.  Every time she holds it now she just throws it down. Not sure if she is mad at me or the paci ha!


I wasn't really planning on getting rid of it yet (she is only 20 months), however I am really tired of this thing!  Don't know if this will do the trick but I am willing to give it a shot!  So here is to the broken paci, have a moment of silence with me....cause we may be in for a LONG night(s)!


This is a video of Lucy saying her paci is "boke....uhoh!"  

Lucy's paci is "boke!" from Amanda Lemonds on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment