Friday, January 7, 2011

Boys/Girls Night

In this post you will see the true personality of my boy, my son, my middle child.  He is a boy of many expressions and he can turn it on/off pretty fast.  He makes my heart smile!  :)



Today Lucy posed for the camera in her big girl bed...3 days and counting and doing great!  I have had to train her not to get out of her bed, but when she wakes up to just call me and I will come and get her up.  I haven't had to even spank her for it (I did for the others in this transition)...she has done soooo well!



Me and my sweet boy...

Karis came home from school today and had made this hat this week....2011.

Tonight was a big day in the Lemonds' household...Brayden and Jay went to their first monster truck show!  It was boys/girls night sure since I had no interest in joining them on that ride.  Here Jay was trying on some ear plugs for the show because B doesn't like loud noises.  He was sooooo excited!



The boys before leaving for the Monster Truck Show...I love them!!!


Jay took this with his phone at the show...


And while the boys were there, the girls had a pajama party as Karis calls it.  We put on our pj's, made chocolate chip cookies and watched a movie.  It was a fun night with my girls!

BTW...are y'all following the weather??? They are saying we will get 5-8 inches here on Sunday!  WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment