Sunday, January 16, 2011

Date day with my fav 4 year old...

Brayden came back from Lolli's a day earlier than the girls and since we were out of school for MLK day today, I decided to take my one and only boy on a day date!  I love getting to spend special time with him and we had a wonderful time.  It's amazing how much more you bond with a child when you spend one-on-one time with them.  I love this little boy with all my heart!  He is a momma's boy and I LOVE it!  

Isn't he handsome???

Us before our date...

We went to a lunch meeting with Jay and then we went to the movies to see Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader.  He loves the first one so he was THRILLED to see it.  Seriously when I told him where we were going he jumped up and down and said, "You are the best mom in the world!"  My heart leaped for joy...I know he won't always feel that way so I am soaking it in while it lasts.  And the movie was GREAT!!!  I love the Biblical parallels and I loved getting to explain them to him.  He listened so intently!

After the movie we went to Chick-fil-a to get some ice cream and let him play on the playground.  Look at that sweet smile!  :)

This is his goofy grin but I wanted to include it because recently when he does this, we always call him Home Alone but he looks just like Macaulay Culkin in the Home Alone movies!  Doesn't he???

Click below to see a comparison picture...



Lolli ended up meeting us at Chick-fil-a to bring me the girls.  I was so glad to see them!  So I had to include some pics of my girls too!  These are Lucy's favorite 2 babies these days.  She thinks she has to sleep with them every night.


No comments:

Post a Comment