Saturday, January 22, 2011

Look out Hollywood!

I caught some sweet moments with my girls today as they were dancing...watch out Hollywood!  Lucy is looking too cool!



This morning the kids and I got out of the house and went grocery shopping for a couple of hours.  We were all excited about getting out of the house a little bit, even if it was to Aldi's and Walmart!  The kids were great sports and were such helpers.  They talked me into driving one of those limo carts in the store (the one with 2 seats attached to the front of the cart) so people were looking at me like I was crazy with a limo cart, 3 kids and a cart full of groceries ha!

After we got home mid-afternoon when I was unloading groceries, the girls were dancing to Justin Bieber and this is what I saw...

Karis had gone and put on her "dancing dress" and tons of makeup for the dance-a-thon and Lucy was having a ball!

I LOVE this pic of the girls laughing!

Yes Karis has blue lips she had just finished her blue coconut slush from Sonic.  And the makeup....well she did it herself!



I mentioned the other day that Jay's granddad passed away and today Jay co-preached his funeral.  Here he is with his grandmother "Nana2", his dad Larry and his uncle Bo.  Nana2 has always been the classiest, cutest lady I have ever seen. 

And I am REALLY hoping this forecast is wrong!  I hope we will see rain instead of more snow!

I have been wanting to buy an otter box for my phone for a while but couldn't find one I liked and for the price I liked.  I found this one online brand new from Amazon for 50% off and it came in today!  I was so excited!  Love it!

Tonight after baths, the kids and I made chocolate milkshakes and watched "Step Up" that I recorded today on DVR (well the girls and I did...Brayden played his Hunter game).  It was a great movie....Karis loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment