Sunday, January 2, 2011

Gatlinburg Vacation Part 5 of 5 Family

Besides the food and entertainment, family and relaxation are some of the best parts about vacation!  We enjoyed alot of quality time together with one another around the fire!

One of my fav pics of Karis and Jay

Me and Lulu

The girls in their matching pj's

Eating snow together


My family (minus Lucy she was napping at this time)



Me and my man



The kids with Uncle Jon-Jon after night sledding one night...

Aunt Jenna with the kids (they love her!)...

Lolli with K and B

I attempted some pics of all the kids and you can see how they turned out...sigh.



Lolli and Lulu

My sweet little family



Uncle Jon-Jon and Aunt Jenna

On New Years Eve Day, we went to the Titanic and rode in a helicopter.  Then we came back and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows for smores and then played cards until almost midnight.  I lasted to watch the ball drop and then I went to sleep!  I am so old but don't even care!  It was a great New Year's Eve!



Lolli and Pop, thanks for the vacation!  It was one of the best vacations we have had yet!  Can't wait until next year!  

And hopefully Uncle Matt/Aunt Tiffany and Uncle Allen can join us next year...we missed yall!

Whew...now all caught up!  For those of you that stuck through all those pics....yall are real troopers!  Tomorrow starts a new semester and back to work...I enjoyed all of our time off but am looking forward to getting back on a routine!  2011 is going to be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment