Saturday, January 8, 2011

Nason family Christmas

I know Christmas is over but since most of us were out of town and spread thin around Christmas we decided to have Christmas in January after the hype of the festivities are over.  So tonight we had Nason family Christmas!  I loved that it was enough after Christmas that the kids enjoyed each other and their gifts and it wasn't just something else to add to their list of gifts! They appreciated them.

This is my little cousin Sarah Jane who is ADORABLE!  She is 2 months younger than Lucy and a full of spunk!

Uncle Matt and Aunt Tiffany with Karis

Uncle Matt and Brayden
Like Uncle, Like Nephew...oh my word these two act just alike!  Brayden got his spunk from his uncle!

Lolli with Sarah Jane

Opening gifts...









My cousin Danny and his wife Amy and Sarah Jane

My dad with his 2 sisters, Carol and Mary

Me and my crew :)

I didn't get a picture of everybody unfortunately...but we had a great time with the family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment