Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011

I am not big on New Years Resolutions because I end up being disappointed when I don't follow through for one reason or another.  So I do somewhat set some goals but I don't get too specific with them.


Some of my goals include:
  • Lose a few.  No I don't think I am fat but when the clothes get tight, I know it is time to cut back.  Around the holidays things get busy and the food gets better, so I always tend to gain a few.  Jay and I are doing this together and just trying to cut back and in general eat healthier and make better choices.




  • Read the Bible in a year.  I have started the One Year Bible but never finished it.  Jay and I are doing a 360 day plan together so we can hold each other accountable.  I look forward to this!




  • Get out of debt.  Jay and I have had debt since before we married.  We have always had a tight budget because we are trying to pay off debt with any extra we may/may not have.  For me it is a huge burden because I know it is God's desire for us to not be in bondage to anything.  And right now we are in bondage to our debtors!  Using the Dave Ramsey snowball method, this year being debt free may be in our reach.  Of course things don't always go as planned but hopefully by November of 2011 we will be completely debt free!!!  Praise the Lord!



The semester is back in swing and we are off to a new start.  We are back on a schedule which I kinda enjoy.  I am so much more productive on my regular routine!


I attempted to take some pictures of the kiddos this morning and this is how it went...




This was 6 months ago....

And this is today!  They have all grown so much!


Cheers to a new start of 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment