Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday...snow day #2

Today is snow day #2.  After a big breakfast, the girls wanted to go outside and play again in the snow.  Today will probably be the last day!

Lucy was most concerned with eating it.  She wouldn't keep her gloves on...ugh!


Karis wanted to go sledding again...and again...and again!



While Lucy wanted to eat it again...and again...and again!













The snow was starting to melt and we got cold so at lunch we came in and I finally couldn't put off my "to do" list any longer!  The girls were playing so after lunch I started my cleaning.  I knew I would appreciate it tomorrow if I went ahead and got it over with today.  So pretty boring afternoon but all my cleaning is done, kids were bathed before dinner, we had roast, potatoes and green beans for dinner, the kids played Wii while I rearranged Lucy's room and kids were in bed at SEVEN OCLOCK! 

Oh Jay took down Lucy's baby bed tonight and I rearranged it a little bit.  Big girl room pics coming tomorrow....I still have to finish those 2 loads of clothes waiting on me.  Great day nonetheless and back to the grind tomorrow.  :)

Today is 1-11-11!

No comments:

Post a Comment