Monday, January 31, 2011

Cousin Camp

Warning TMI here...This past week Lucy has had green gooky eyes when she wakes up.  It started last weekend and I thought it was a cold.  Her nose was running a little but not even that fussy or whiny overall. After 10 days of it not getting better, I finally after church yesterday took her to a Walgreens Take Care Clinic (LOVE those...was in and out with my prescription in 30 minutes!) and my suspicions were confirmed...she had an ear infection.  Poor baby she hasn't even acted sick, was eating and sleeping normally and had no other symptoms other than yucky eyes (and has never had that symptom before).  So today finally her eyes are better and she has slept sooo hard last night and today.  I felt bad that I even took away her paci during an ear infection but I had no way of knowing and she did great anyway.  Oh well!

My great uncle (my  mom's dad's brother) passed away and tonight we went to the visitation.  It was great to get to see all the cousins that we don't get to see very often.  Karis didn't come because she had gymnastics....so wish she had been there!  Starting from the left:  Chris and Cortney's daughter Anne Catherine (Cortney was holding her and is 6 months pregnant due in April), Dan and Kara's 4 kids Cannon, Ellie, Asher and Hallie Ann and my youngest 2 kiddos Lucy and Brayden. They are all such sweethearts and they are all pretty stinkin' cute too! :)

My cousin's wife Cortney, me and my cousin Kara (love these girls!)

We all had so much fun chatting and the kids were loving each other's company too.  We all agreed we need to have cousin camp soon so we can all hang out again soon!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh I know Cara!! What a small world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I graduated with and went to high school with Chris. Had no idea he was your cousin. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing you! Can't wait till Cousin Camp! :)

    ReplyDelete