Friday, January 21, 2011

The Lemonds' Day Salon...

Due to being "snowed in" we had to get creative with our LONG days.  I tried to spend special time with each child and Karis' activity of choice was for me to "help" her do her American Girl dolls' hair.  So we turned our living room into the Lemonds' Day Salon!  

It was Karis' idea to have them line up and wait their turn to have their hair fixed.  Wait...you mean you never waited in line JUST LIKE THIS to get your hair done???  Yea...me either ha!

And some of the ladies had some real issues in the hair department!  Check out this frizz...


One thing I did discover when photographing these lovely ladies was that their eyes are a little creepy!  Blondie in the front looks like she has just seen a ghost!





K and all her American Girl dolls.  Actually I think only 5 of them are AG dolls...the others are the Target brand look-a-likes.

The beautician didn't dress up for work today....it was a lazy, pajama day.  Did I mention we were snowed in?!?!


I think this lovely lady won the award for biggest frizz of the day!

YIKES!  Yea, only so much you can do with this mop!

Finished product...

Karis told me today that she thinks I ought to do hair for a living because I am "the best hair do-er ever!" That made me laugh...cause check out these hair-dos!

I am glad my only "real" customer of the day thought so happily of my work.  I bet she will be back for more!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment