Thursday, March 31, 2011

OCD tendencies and a lazy day

Just a warning:  My trigger finger has been going through withdrawals with my lack of picture taking this week.  So today in my laziness, I made up for it.  :)

I've been super busy the past couple of days and have been working on that dreaded "to do" list that has gotten way longer than it ever should be on top of doing my weekly cleaning.  Sometimes I get so motivated by crossing off that to do list that I don't stop until it's done and I wear myself out (not healthy!).  On top of that, I thought it necessary to do my BIG shopping run ugh.  I'm telling ya...sometimes I think it is a sickness...OCD!  Too bad it is short lived!

But it has left me energy-less and I did not want to get out of bed today much less do P90X yoga at 5:30 this morning!  It just wasn't a day for Tony Horton to mess with me...If I had to hear upward or downward dog one more time I think I might throw something at him!!!  But I survived it but have been somewhat lazy today (except taking care of kiddos and using my trigger finger of course).

This morning we had strawberries for snack and we found this jewel....

They all ate them up so fast and had mouthfuls to prove it!

Lucy and Axton giving Landon a hug....Landon sandwich!!!

Sweet pics of my Lucy

Her new favorite thing is to sing Happy Birthday to herself (her bday is in May).  I am trying to get it on video but haven't gotten a good one yet.  I'll work on that!  Also at Walmart last night she was waving at everybody and saying, "Hey everybody!  Hey everybody!"  It was cute and several people would wave back at her when they realized what she was saying ha!  Oh and she said "No ma'am" for the first time yesterday without being prompted...I was soooo proud!

This is one of my favorite pics...it totally shows her little personality.  I could just eat her up!

Tickle fest with big brother.... :)

Brayden is on a serious high!  He starts t-ball this week and I think he has lost sleep he has been so excited.  He slept with his baseball and glove last night.  He has carried it around with him all day and tosses the ball over and over and over.  Just look at the pictures....he TOO may have a little OCD!





And a few outtakes that make me laugh...


Lucy's fav toy this week has been this cheap 2 X 2 book that she found upstairs.  For the past 48 hours, she has slept with it, taken it in the car/grocery stores with her and freaks out if she can't find it.  At home, she will put it in her little purple Diva purse and carries it all over the house.  Yep you guessed it...OCD.  She comes by it honestly!




This is one excited little boy!!!  I love to see him get so excited about something that he loves!  He is counting down the hours and minutes until his first baseball meeting tonight.

Oh I ordered the girls matching outfits for Easter and here is a sneak peek....so cute! 




Brayden was wearing his hood today because it was a little chilly and I had to laugh cause he looked like the youngest brother off of E.T. (Elliot) haha!



I just kept waiting on him to go airborne and ride over the trees here....

I always fix Karis' hair before she goes to school and sometimes she comes home with some crazy hair-dos!  Here is todays....bea-u-ti-ful!  


It started sprinkling this afternoon and Karis pulled her hood out of her jacket.  Looking Grandma-ish haha!

Looking forward to a good weekend and the weather back up in the 70's!  Woohoo! And hoping tomorrow brings some more energy cause Jay and I are both pooped!  It may be an early bedtime tonight for this ma and pa!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. I like their Easter dresses,beautiful.

    We need cold weather here, temperatures are around 90, too hot for this season.

    ReplyDelete