Friday, March 25, 2011

Karis' park field trip...

Good behavior she has had.  And I am not surprised.

Therefore, she was rewarded with a trip to the park during school for a field trip.  And her madre came along for the fun.  Thanks to Ambere for helping me out with the kiddos so I could be a part of my baby girl's day.  

Despite the beautiful 70 degree weather last week resulting in me switching out closets to Spring/Summer clothing, the smiles in these pictures, it was FREEZING outside.  The temp was high 40's/low 50's but it was VERY windy and for part of the day we were on top of a hill to eat and the wind was chilling to the bone.  Some kids were even crying because their fingers were frozen.  However, it was fun hanging out with Karis and her friends.  And while she was busy playing, I got to hang out with my buddy Marybeth who also was there watching her son Ethan while we shivered of course.



Karis and her new neighbor buddy Elizabeth.  As I have walked at the park this past week, the kids have met new playmates that happen to live very close to us, resulting in a new found friendship on the playground at school too.

And I had to throw in some pics of my kiddos I took this week but failed to blog them...until now.





Their grins make my heart jump for joy.  Love 'em to bits and pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment