Thursday, March 10, 2011

Playground, paintings, and bedtime stories

Karis' class had their faces painted today for The Cat in the Hat in honor of Dr. Seuss' birthday.  What a cutie!

We were all suffering from cabin fever and since it wasn't raining and the sun was out, we went outside this afternoon even though it was still cold.  We didn't care we were just glad to get out of the house!

We enjoyed the playground for a while...


And spun very fast in circles (well them NOT me...I would have lost my lunch!)...

Karis helped Lucy on the slide (she is such a great big sister!)....








And then we came back so I could cook dinner and Karis got out the paints and made a masterpiece....

After baths and before bed, Karis read the bedtime stories and Lucy and Brayden were sooo intrigued in her reading.  She actually read one or two of them and then made up the last one because it was too hard for her to read.  She did a great job storytelling too!  I loved seeing them all reading together.  :)










We are looking forward to Spring Break next week and spending time with my sweet family!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment