Monday, March 28, 2011

Workouts, swimsuits, Spring, mud, and donuts

I know it...these couldn't all be more random but it is what it is for today.  As I looked back over the pictures from today I just laughed!  That's how our days are sometimes, just totally random.

I dusted off my P90X and I am officially in week 2.  In Tony's words exactly, "I hate it, but I love it!"  It is super hard and I am sore in muscles I didn't know I had, however I love the feeling I have after I have worked out.  I do have more energy and am more conscious of the food I eat because I don't want to "waste" that hard workout.  As bad as the sore muscles hurt, I love them too because it reminds me I am getting in better shape.  This is my second time to do P90X so I hope I have the abs they promised when I finish it haha!


Lolli bought the girls new swimsuits for this summer and Lucy found hers this morning and wanted to put on her "simsuit" as she called it.  When I put it on her this morning, she looked at it and tried to pull the top down to cover her belly and said, "belly!"  She didn't like that it didn't cover her belly!  I just hope she stays feeling like that!



The boys brought me lots of these lovelies today....

And we have blooms that are just beautiful! Hello Spring!

Ever since Lucy got back from Lolli's house this weekend, she has said, "Lolli's house" a million times.  All of them would live with Lolli if I would let them!  Lucy is finally old enough to know the difference and that when you get to go to grandma's house, you get to do things you don't get to do at home!!! :)  I think she was calling Lolli here...probably asking to come to her house haha!

It was wet out this morning but it was pretty later on so I let the big boys go outside to play and they "accidentally" continually ran through some mud puddles.  Here is the evidence....


And Axton was our Park Ranger today haha....

We lived on the edge and had donuts for snack...they thought it was the greatest thing ever.  Those also were sent home by Lolli....no wonder they love going to Lolli's house!


Trey and Brayden dragged me to this indention in the concrete and told me that they HAD to show me something.  I asked them what happened and they said, "Cow-otes (not coyotes) and wolves did this...mexican ones!"  I would like to know where they got their information....or maybe not. Ha!

Karis came home from school and had this beauty in her backpack and we were pretty proud of it!

Brayden snuck these work goggles from daddy's work station and had just had donuts and then put a very blue piece of bubble gum in his mouth....ewwwww!  After his teeth turned blue and brown we came in to scrub them!  Typical of a 4 year old boy!

We were all thrilled when this HOT man came home....
We all love daddy!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the boys had lots of fun with mud.

    Cute swimsuit.

    ReplyDelete