Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Brayden has something to tell you!

Well first I had to include that we have made alot of tents here lately.  And Lucy is always saying, "paydo" when I get it out.  For the life of me I could not figure out what she was saying until today the lightbulb came on and I realized she was saying "pillow!"  She wanted her pillow in the tent.  Once I figured it out, she just giggled in excitement that her silly mom finally figured out what she was saying!


And now, without further ado, Brayden did something today that I was so proud of him for!  Look closely....


He even held his mouth right....


And he wrote his name for the first time ever unassisted!!!  This is a new learning experience for me because Karis seemed to be self-motivated and taught herself a lot; however boys (or Brayden specifically) seem to be a lot harder to motivate to write, color and/or draw.  In fact, Lucy has been holding her pencil/crayons correctly for months and she isn't even two, but I had to teach Brayden today how to hold it correctly.  But once he was told, he went to town.  He even told me, "Mom, don't look.  I will show you when I am finished."  And then he presented me with this masterpiece....

I was so proud of him.  With Brayden and the learning process, we will celebrate the small steps!!!
Go B boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment