Thursday, March 10, 2011

Head, shoulders, knees and toes

Head, shoulders, knees and toes....I mean hands, fingers, feet and toes!

This morning before school, Karis was drawing Lucy's hands on a piece of paper (while Lucy was in all her pajama bed head glory :)



And daddy's hand too!  :)

And as far as that sweet little toe goes....I think it's time to chunk those jammies haha!

Randomly Brayden gets his cast out of his "special drawers" to look and play with it.  For those that don't know, Brayden was born with a clubbed foot and had surgery at 5 weeks to correct it. He has this cast on for 2 weeks and then had additional casting until he was 4 months old. 

It's hard to see the size so I put one of our butter knives next to it so you can see how truly small it is!  This cast went from his diaper to the tips of his toes.

Today during rest time Brayden was watching a movie and fell asleep in his "hunting stand."  He insisted he did NOT need a nap.  I see son.  I see. :)

Sweet dreams son.

I had to include some of my special friends......


And today Lucy turns 22 months...post coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment