Sunday, March 27, 2011

Relaxing weekend

It has been such a nice, relaxing weekend.  After Allen's birthday get-together, the kids stayed at Lolli's for the weekend.  I have to say I missed them terribly but the alone time with my hubby was much needed.  We got to sleep in on Saturday, spend uninterrupted time in the Word, do our workouts, catch up on Survivor, got Sushi takeout for dinner and spent lots of time talking and enjoying the quiet, relaxing day.  Of course I got NOTHING done in the house but I did get to relax and spend time with my hubby and that is what needed to have happened.  :)

But while the kids were at Lolli's house, Uncle Matt and Aunt Tiffany took Karis and Brayden to the Children's Museum, to Shelby Farms to look at the buffaloes, and to jump at the mall while Lucy had special bonding time with Lolli and Pop.  They were very excited and had a great time!  Here are some pics I stole from Tiff's facebook from their day.  :) 






Thanks Matt and Tiff for taking the time to spend with your niece and nephew.  That was very special to them and I am sure they will never forget it.  Looking forward to returning the favor someday.  And thanks to Lolli for giving me and the hubs a little break!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment