Friday, March 18, 2011

Paint Party

My friend Mary Beth is artist extraordinaire!  She is so gifted with painting, is very creative and you can always depend on her to come up with cool, out of the box ideas.  Tonight she had a paint party to teach us non-creative folks how to paint a masterpiece.  I was a little worried at how mine would turn out because I am so NOT an artist.  Really...I can't even draw a stick person!

MB, our teacher

The girls Karis with Mari-Morgan and Ellie having their own little art lesson.

Monica and Paige 

Me and Robbie

I took pictures of my painting with each step so you can see how easy she made it seem.



Here is the front row...they are the troublemakers haha!

Jennifer and her mom

Mine and Amber's table




My finished product....my masterpiece!

This isn't all of them, but some of the masterpieces up next to each other so you can see the variety.  It was so neat to see how we all were painting the same thing and each person'e personality came out in their painting!


This was the art teacher's...the one we were all striving to copy!

And here's mine....hers is definitely pro and mine is not so much haha.

And Karis' masterpiece...
Mary Beth is using her skills to help us and proceeds go to her upcoming mission trip!  We were happy to contribute and it was a blast!  Hope we do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment