Friday, March 4, 2011

Going on a trip...

Today has been a low key day I guess, nothing too exciting.  I have been catching up on all the household chores that never seem to end as well as crowd control with the gang.  We enjoyed daddy being off some today to enjoy the chaos with us!  :)

I have also been packing us to go on a trip (me and the kids that is).  Jay has to stay home to work but the kids and I will be heading out of town bright and early in the morning to go see my brother Jonathan and his wife Jenna.  They have recently moved several hours away because Jonathan took a youth minister position there.  We look forward to spending time with the whole gang (all the bros are coming) and going to church with them on Sunday.  :)



So blog friends....farewell, adieu, au revoir, ciao, adios, bye, bye-bye, so long, see you later, see you, sayonara....see you on the other side of the weekend!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment