Monday, March 21, 2011

Back to the grind...

First I had several pics I took over the last couple of days I wanted to throw in here.  This was taken Saturday night during the "Super Moon."   Supposedly the moon won't be this big for 20 more years.  It was super bright that night!

Yesterday Lucy got into Karis lip gloss once again and when I caught her, she was saying, "ip goss!  ip goss!"  (lip gloss)  Yep, I am afraid she is guilty as charged!!!!


Today we are back to the daily grind. Spring Break is over and today Jay and I both went back to work and Karis went back to school.  Even though she loves school, she was even sad to go back.  And I was so sad to see her go today!  I have gotten used to her being here with us and I missed her so much today!  But Spring is in the air and the shorts and flip-flops are out!

We enjoyed the weather...it is still perfect and I hope it doesn't get too hot too soon because we are loving it!

My special friends are back!

Axton....

Trey....

And Landon was already gone when I took the pics...he leaves after lunch.

Lucy gets "cit-ed" (excited) when we go outside!

Karis was glad to get to play with the kiddos before gymnastics!

It was so warm Brayden even went topless!

Trey has officially learned how to ride his bike without training wheels so I had to document so his daddy and grandparents can see!  He is doing so well and is sooooo proud!
Trey riding his bike! from Amanda Lemonds on Vimeo.


Tonight I let Lucy sleep with something she found upstairs.  She always sleeps with something but tonight it happened to be this miniature doll.  Little did I know how much trouble it would be!  She kept losing it in the dark and she would start crying, "doll...dropped it!".  This happened 3 or 4 times before she finally fell asleep.  She doesn't have a paci anymore and isn't attached to a blanket (although I have tried), but I think she is getting attached to whatever toy she takes to bed...and 99% of the time it is a doll!  She goes to sleep with it in her arms.  :)


Good night friends...this girl is off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment