Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bloomin'

Happy happy birthday to my father-in-law Larry today!  Pap we hope you have a wonderful day!  We love you!

I know it's still not quite spring, however we are starting to see some signs....grass turning green, dogwoods are blooming, even the onion weeds are sticking up everywhere.  Hey we got to take the good with the bad right?

But the weather today was just perfect...and we tried to enjoy it while we could.


Lucy is into the stroller lately.  She will get it out of the garage, hop in and say, "Buckle!" and then tell me to "push!"  

Brayden has spent two days trying to do wheelies on his bike.  He has found random things to "jump" and is seriously going airborne!  I see an emergency room visit in our near future...hopefully not!








She wasn't too keen about me taking her pic but....

....brother made it all better!

Karis has enjoyed a few minutes of sunshine when she gets home from school too.  :)


It's been a while since I have mentioned our wonderful neighbors Mr. Henigan and his wife Mrs. Marion.  Mr. Henigan works for Jay some cutting grass and other things at the camp and he is just a very dear friend!   I think the kids think he is another grandparent.  They have grown up around him and if they see his truck coming, they go running towards him.  Even Lucy already knows his truck and yells for him and waves so big at him.   He comes over often and he has a treat bucket that they get to get into sometimes...they love it!  Meet our friend and neighbor....



This is a pic I took tonight after we had gotten home from gymnastics.  I love that my kids love each other (most of the time anyway ha)!

***Cousin Amy, I know you are reading this..... :), but these pics from today were taken with my 50 mm lens. 

1 comment: