Friday, April 1, 2011

Fun Friday

First of all, NO April Fool's Jokes from me...I am not a fan of them!  

And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to my in-laws Kevin and Cindy (Nonnie and Pop-Pop) because today they celebrate 28 years of marriage!  Congrats and we love you guys!  Hope yall got to celebrate together today!

Today we are thankful for the sunshine and the almost warm temps (supposed to be 70 today) and the fact that we were able to get out of the house a little bit.

This morning, Brayden was "reading" to the kiddos....

 Landon thinks if he closes his eyes, you can't see him haha!


Strolling anyone?  This is a favorite toy by all, inside or outside.




We have a new friend that has spent a few days with us.  This is Cadence and she is 3.  Lucy is thankful to have a friend that is a girl...for so long she has been around all boys during the day.  They like to play with all things girly...high heels and all!

Brayden is still sleeping, eating, and breathing baseball.  Jay says he is obsessed!  Jay and I both played baseball with him this morning although daddy does a much better job than mom.  :)








I used MckMama's trick...I told them there was a butterfly inside my camera.  They were intrigued and looked intently!




Trey said he saw it...that's news to me haha!


Uhoh... Annie's Lucy's got a gun....


Nothing but blue skies....love it!

Tonight the kids had Parents Night Out at gymnastics and had a ball!  They got to play games including a rock climbing wall and had pizza too.  Karis and Brayden stayed and Jay, Lucy and I ran some much needed errands and picked them back up.  After hours, they still weren't ready to come home!


Looking forward to a fun-filled, beautiful weather weekend!

1 comment: