Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pretty Pretty Princess

I had no idea couch cushions could be so fun, but apparently so.  The kids made a slide this morning and were entertained for hours!

They even did flips down the slide!

"Cousin it" was here....


I prepped meals for this week and cleaned ALL day in between the many meals, dirty diapers and filling of cups.  It is always so hard for me to get started cleaning but once I start, I am on a roll and usually don't stop until it's done.  Whoo!  Feels good to have a clean house...for 2.5 seconds ha!  Just in time for my hubby to come home.  He has been gone since Sunday afternoon to a pastor's conference and I am sooooooo thrilled he is almost home.  I miss him so much!  Hurry home honey!

Tonight Karis and Lucy were upstairs and Karis had dressed Lucy up as a pretty, pretty princess!  Check out her look (especially the hair and makeup!).



She had pinned the back with a hair clip so it would stay on her haha!


She was checking herself out in the mirror...

She was showing me her eye makeup...

 Isn't she gorgeous?!

These pics are bad quality because I tried to enlarge a phone pic but yesterday Nonnie and Aunt Jessie drove to town to eat lunch with Karis at school.  She was soooo excited and was grinning from ear to ear!  Then they came over and saw Brayden and Lucy and they too were thrilled.  It was so good to see them and we were thankful they came!


Also, happy birthday to my sweet sis-n-law Jenna (yesterday)!  Jenna we hope you had a wonderful day and are so looking forward to seeing you and Jonathan this weekend!  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment