Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The day Lucy turned TWO!

Today Lucy turns two and I always want to remember the day's events.  I had to work today so we were at home most of the day but after taking her 2 year old pictures, I changed her into a "play" birthday outfit and we played outside most of the day....Lucy's favorite.





At the top of her outfit, she had some birthday balloons and a cupcake.  She was checking it out here....





Sweet lips...


Brayden was giving her sweet loving...




She was running and had a boo-boo on her knee.  A band-aid made it all better of course!


The boys found this massive mushroom!



This was done without me prompting.  I heard Lucy saying, "Axton, hand!"  And he grabbed her hand and they kept walking.  It was so cute!


Tonight we ran a few errands for Lucy's party and then met daddy at Logans for dinner.  Lucy did great of course and wouldn't even sit in a booster.  She is a big girl!  

I have been telling her all day that after dinner we were going to eat cupcakes.  After dinner, she said, "cupcake now?"  Yes, Lucy.  :)  We went to a new Christian coffee house in our town (it actually opened today!) that also serves cupcakes.  They were yummy!



The birthday girl and her very handsome daddy! :)



Happy Birthday Lucy!  WE LOVE YOU!

Oh and I had to throw in some pics of Brayden's game last night...





No comments:

Post a Comment