Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lucy's party decorations

I had a lot fun preparing for Lucy's party decorations and all.  I ordered the party decorations from etsy.com here from Totful Memories.  They were so cute!  I paid $15 for the DIY kit and she sent me a .pdf file and I printed them and made them myself.  It was alot of work but fun to do and cheap too!

Aren't these hats adorable???  I cut and assembled them, attached elastic thread to them and added the fun zigzag on the bottom.  Lucy wanted to wear hers all week!

I used a 2 inch circle punch for these that I got half off!


Brayden's part in the decorating was he got to destroy the old water bottle labels off of the waters.  He LOVED that part!  Karis helped me put the new labels on.




Several banners came with it as well.  They were super easy and cute.




I did DIY party favor bags.  I decorated some bags and let the kids fill them themselves.  Fun for them, easy for me!



The star of the show....


Many more birthday party pics to come....

2 comments:

  1. LOVE etsy. Love Bday parties. Looks great. I know it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did a great job amanda!

    i love all your details!

    i was wondering if you could email me some of these pictures so i can use them on etsy for the listing.
    totfulmemories@yahoo.ca

    thanks so much!
    tania

    ReplyDelete