Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Farewell Elmore Park

Tonight there was a farewell party to this old building that I just couldn't miss.  You see, this is where I used to teach, Elmore Park.  I taught here for 6 years (4 years in 6th grade and 2 years in 7th).  I have so many memories in this building...I was working here when I met Jay, got engaged, married, and had Karis and Brayden.  I have so many wonderful friends that I met while working here, many I still keep in touch with.  

They have built a new building for this school since it is REALLY old and it will be bulldozed this summer so we bid farewell to it.  I was excited about seeing old friends!


This is the new building...it is already almost finished but we weren't able to see inside just yet.  The old building is where the parking lot will eventually be.

I brought all the kiddos with me.  Karis was 3 and Brayden was just a year old when I resigned 4 years ago and of course, now Lucy is with us.

I stole (with permission) some of these pics from a friend because alot of these people had left by the time I was able to get there.




The building may not be there, but the memories will be!  Go Eagles!

Then we met Lolli and Pop at Timmy's baseball game!  Isn't he just a cutie?!  And he is a great ball player too!



We went to eat at Chick-fil-a with Lolli and headed home late so all the kiddos fell asleep in the car on the way home!  

No comments:

Post a Comment