Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Crazy week

Whew it has been a crazy week and I can't seem to catch up and haven't had time to blog.  There have been days this week I have gone to bed at 8:30 because I literally couldn't keep my eyes open.  Apparently, several others have felt that way too....



Yep BOTH totally fell asleep on the floor!


 Here are some pics I took of the kids over the past couple of days....







Brayden was trying to teach Lucy how to blow out candles because somebody is about to have a birthday....Lucy will be TWO Tuesday!




Long story short, but we had a ton of errands to run last night and as we were getting out at the first stop, Lucy PUKED EVERYWHERE!  I was so bummed and of course we turned right around and went home.  I was hoping she didn't have a virus.  But, she was instantly better and even was asking to eat and drink so it didn't seem like she had a bug.  Then I remembered that I had given her scrambled eggs (just took 2 bites of mine) that morning and realized she must be allergic to them.  Brayden has the same allergy (and I did too as a kid) and he has the same reaction.  So she wasn't sick but is allergic to eggs.  :(  When we got home I immediately put her in the bath and then laid out this blanket in the floor just in case.  Karis went and got her a bowl and this is what she did with it haha....

Watching Free Willy...a new favorite by all!

Random....but why are all kids addicted to Band-Aids?  Or maybe it's just my kids.



This was today's crew...maybe this is why I am tired!

This is how the photo attempt started out....glad to get at least one good one ha!









I have a long list of to-dos for tomorrow because something exciting is happening around here on Friday and I am soooooooo pumped!  Nothing big but it's been a long time coming!  I'll share soon!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you're so busy.

    What kind of activities do you do with the kids (including the ones you take care)? Do you have something plan for each day?

    ReplyDelete