Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Karis' Kindergarten Portfolio...

These are some of the special things that were in Karis' portfolio she brought home last week.  Of course I will keep them, but I wanted record of them on this here blog too.  :)

Abe Lincoln's log cabin


Written the first few weeks of school....



Karis had an issue with a boy punching her on the playground this year and then telling her if she told, he would slap her, so she didn't tell.  As her protective momma, I immediately grew horns and said, "I don't think so!!!!"  I handled the situation (well the teacher did) and he won't be doing that again to my baby.  :)  However, after that the teacher had a bullying lesson and this says, "There was a bully outside and I will tell the teacher."








So proud of my Karis and can't believe she will soon be in the 1st grade!

1 comment: