Sunday, May 29, 2011

Fun, relaxing Sunday

For some reason, we were all ready for church a whole hour early before we had to leave today.  So I took the kiddos outside to take some pics and to let them play before church.  


Such a prissy pot!








Church was amazing this morning.  The worship was phenomenal as always and it was one of the best sermons I have heard our pastor Brian preach.  He is preaching through 1 Samuel and the Lord really taught me alot about jealousy harboring in my heart and how just an ounce of it can ruin you!

Our friend Brad and his wife Cherie rode their Harley to church and Brayden just had to sit/ride on it!

I let him drive (very slowly) down the parking lot with Brayden on it.  He was SOOO excited!  I hope he enjoyed it because I will probably never let him get on one again!!!


We went to lunch with some friends after church and then Mari-Morgan came home to play with us.  Of course, Brayden's idea of a fun afternoon included doing a little fishing.  I tell ya...the boy could fish all day and be one happy boy!



I love this one...I think he and the brim were talking to one another!  They speak their own language!

All the while, the girls played in the back of the truck WITH their purses of course.  Not too sure why they think they needed them, but apparently there was a purpose!



Then we made ice cream sundaes with lots of sprinkles and toppings!


While I was doing some cleaning, the girls were working hard on an art project.  When I went to see what they were doing, I found them writing LOVE LETTERS TO THEIR BOYFRIENDS (their words, not mine)!!!  Oh my...I am sooooo NOT ready for this!  MM was writing to a boy named Ethan from her school and Karis' "boyfriend" was Justin Beiber haha!
Disclaimer:  If you see Karis soon, do NOT mention this to her.  She got really embarrassed when I took  a pic and said, "Mom you're going to put that on facebook!!!"  I did NOT put it on facebook but I didn't say whether or not I would put it on the blog ha.  Just ssssshhhhhh!

These girls seriously can't get enough of each other!  What a fun Sunday!  Looking forward to a picnic with some friends tomorrow!

1 comment: