Thursday, May 19, 2011

Random Thursday...

Just some randoms for today...

I got a message from my friend Michelle today and she informed me that she got something in the mail today...my 2010 Christmas card!  Can you believe it...May 19th and she receives LAST year's Christmas card postmarked December 2010?!  She said it looked like it had been run through the ringer.  Wonder where it has been for FIVE months?  I told her it could almost pass for this years card, so Merry Christmas! :)

I cooked these Easy Calzones last night for a quick dinner...they were easy, delicious and even the kids liked them. I will make them again when I need a quickie meal!

Jay took Brayden fishing last night while I went grocery shopping.  They had quite the successful evening.  This little boy caught some HUGE fish and alot of them.  Check out these pics...the first few Jay took with his phone while they were out.  Guess we will be eating fish this weekend!

Check out this crappie...

Look how long it is...the height of Jay's tailgate on his truck!


Brayden walked in carrying this bad boy.  After I screamed, I congratulated him on his catch ha!

Then I bleached my sink!!!

We have lived outside for the last couple of days because it has been so pretty!  Trey brought some chalk and they have had the best time drawing everything under the sun!

Lucy even put it on her lips like lipstick!


Landon, as well, performed body art on himself!

We also enjoyed some popsicles (a must these days)!


We have recently seen several foxes randomly around our house.  But today, broad daylight (4 p.m.), we see FOUR foxes cross our yard by the fence.  I even had time to go inside and get my zoom lens and take a picture of one of them.  Not sure why they are so visible these days, but I am fine as long as they don't get too close!



And our apple and plum trees have the first fruits!!!!

Today was Landon's last day for the school year...just one more week and school will be out for the summer!  Looking forward to playing with my babies this summer and making lots of memories!  I always start off the summer with lots of projects and a long to do list, but never get it done.  Either way, looking forward to enjoying it whatever we do!

Today Karis had field day at school and Jay was able to go to it since he hasn't been able to go to a field trip this year.  She really enjoyed having him there and he said she did really well and even won a few!
Later Gators!

1 comment:

  1. Oh,oh I feel scary about the fox.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete