Thursday, May 26, 2011

A house full of boys!

This morning we did a little switch-a roo with our friends the Potts.  Marybeth took the girls on an arts and crafts shopping spree and all the boys (and Lucy) came to my house to play outside!  I did manage to snap a few of K before she left... 



Karis had all of them coloring this morning!  



Cool cat Ax on his last day before summer!

Our friend Ainsley had this outfit the other day at Lolli's and Lolli thought it was so cute she went and bought one for Lucy!  It is super cute!



Sweet face!

At one point today before the girls left I had 8 kids running around my house.  Of course, it is at that time that the AT&T repair man comes and needs me to show him around.  I know he thought I was CRAZY with all those kids!  I am sure he was ready to get out of there ha!  I told him at the end, "These kids are not all mine!"  He replied, "Well I figured there wasn't any way they could be all yours!" 

Check out all these boys...




Yea after this dig and bury yourself in the dirt episode, we had to take baths!

Check out this crew...I just picture them in 50 years sitting on a front porch drinking their sweet tea reminiscing of the years past ha!

Tonight I took the girls with me to do grocery shopping and they were just perfect.  Karis is really starting to be lots of help. Tomorrow is officially my last day of work until the Fall so Summer is near!  I will miss all my little friends but will enjoy the time with my kiddos this Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment