Sunday, February 13, 2011

TWO down with the flu...

For the first time in who knows how long...I have no pictures to post!  And not much of an update either except that we now have TWO down with the flu...ugh!

Karis started running fever yesterday morning and I took her in to the doc today and flu test came back negative although she is showing same signs and symptoms as Brayden.  Doc said the test isn't always 100% but checked for strep too.  It came back negative so he treated her for flu.  So K has been in the bed most of the day and Brayden seems back to his wild, hyper, loud boy self today...he must be better. :)

I am so sad she will miss her Valentine party tomorrow.  :(  She already missed the Halloween party this year and now Valentines and possibly her field trip Tuesday too (and I was going to get to go with her!).

After days stuck at home snowed in and then 2 kiddos with the flu...I am about ready to get this crew back on a normal schedule and out and about.  I am starting to go crazy in these four walls!!!  I have watched more TV/movies with the kiddos than I have wanted to and you would think my house would be spotless...but oh no.  It's bad!  I need to get back to normalcy fast!

Now, watching the Grammys with hubby and there is some weird stuff going on!  Lady Gaga incubated?  Muppet show?  Katy Perry...not bad! I love Lady Antebellum's song Need You Now and she got 2 grammys so far for it!

1 comment:

  1. Having a spotless house with sick kids is IMPOSSIBLE. ha! (Well, having a spotless house in my world is impossible no matter what) BUT, sometimes, hard as it is, you gotta just let it all go and lie around in your pj's. =) Hope they feel better soon. Everyone is coming down with the flu and I am really hoping it misses our house!!

    ReplyDelete