Saturday, February 26, 2011

Beautiful Saturday!

It has been a fun, busy day with the family.  My hubby got up with the kiddos and let me sleep in....wonderful!  Then we relaxed, cooked a big breakfast, chilled and then while Lucy took a nap, I took the other two out to run some errands.  When we got back, the boys went fishing while the girls went to the park.  It felt so good outside today!








The boys caught a bunch of fish and yep, cleaned them in my sink.  UGH!  I just stayed out of there during that process!  And you better believed that I bleached the kitchen when they were done!


Tonight we ate Pioneer Woman's meatloaf, dirty rice and lima beans and I didn't have to hardly lift a finger.  Thank goodness for meals prepared previously and frozen to be cooked later.  I hate cooking doubles but I am thankful for it on nights like tonight when I don't want to cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment