Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl 45

Green Bay Packers Vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
Final Score: 31-25
Go Packers!
Pittsburgh Steelers Logo

Click here to getImages  &
Pittsburgh Steelers Logo Pictures - Pictures

VS.


I am never that into the "Super Bowl" per se, but I love a get-together regardless.  Our church always has a chili cook-off and tonight the winner....was Paige!  You go girl!  There was tons of food and lots of yummy desserts too!


This is what I had for dessert...they were sooo yummy!  They were handmade by Phyllis and the icing was coffee...my fav!  

 Lucy enjoyed my icing!

Lucy loves to play with the "big girls" a.k.a Anna!

The kiddos playing Wii while the adults watched the game.

Karis enjoyed a cupcake too....and a cookie or two or three.  :)

We watched the game on the big screen while we talked and ate and ate some more and talked some more!

Me and my girl

My buddies
L to R Top to bottom:  Paige, Jennifer, Me, Christine, Monica, Renae and Robbie

Craig and Stacey sporting the coolest hat!

The boys got a card game going...

Karis and her BFF Mari-Morgan

Me and Paige

You can see past Super Bowl parties by clicking on the year...2009 and 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment