Thursday, February 3, 2011

"Bock" the baby

OH baby it's cold outside!!!

This morning Lucy kept grabbing my hand and pulling me to the recliner and she wanted to "bock (rock) the baby!"  She wanted me to sit and hold her while she held her baby and "bock!"






Poor Landon didn't feel good today...he had a double ear infection.  :(

The boys played all morning but Trey slept through it all....he was a sleepyhead this morning!

The boys pretended to go "night night!"

Lucy and Ax had book time this morning and sat there quiet for about 20 minutes!

Look closely...Ax's book was upside down!

This pic is horrible quality because it was taken with Jay's phone last night but as we were putting K and B to bed upstairs, Lucy was carrying around these two things.  Jay took a pic with his phone and put it on his facebook "That's my girl...a Bible in one hand and a gun in the other!"

We went up to the church tonight to clean because it was our small group's week.  We then came home, ate dinner, took baths and then I found the girls putting head bands on.  Lucy just wants to be like her sissy!



Lucy was pointing to her "sone" (phone) one of her favorite things these days!

Haha then daddy got sucked into "bocking" her baby.


Today I saw this on facebook and I almost posted it on mine but thought I would SERIOUSLY have some UPSET grandparents (Lolli).  And I just couldn't do it to her.  But this is what it said....

"is EXPECTING!! I know, I know, it's crazy isn't it? I can't believe it myself. I wasn't going to put it on here because it's obvious but wanted to make it official. I mean who would have guessed that we are expecting!! Yup it's official. We are expecting *SNOW* Thursday nite and AGAIN Friday!! **Re-post if you have any sense of humor!!**"


For real....I hear that we are getting snow tomorrow and I am kinda excited!  We haven't had any in a couple of weeks and I am kinda jealous of those that had inch-ES this week.  Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment