Saturday, February 19, 2011

The zoo!

We met Lolli (and Cam) at the zoo today and I was so excited about taking Lucy because although this isn't her first time going, this will be the first time that I think she will truly enjoy it and know what she is looking at.  She has been calling out animals in her Bible lately so I knew she would love it.  And of course my other two always love the zoo!  Of course I took tons of pics so if you don't like pictures, stop reading now!







































After the zoo, the kids wanted snow cones so Lolli promised them the best snow cones in town...Jerrys.  It is in a not so great part of town but people come out of the woodwork for this place.  There is always a line...no matter what time of year!




Jay had a meeting all day so we went to Lolli's to hang out until he got out.  Then we went to Cici's for dinner and then headed back to our neck of the woods.  It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment