Thursday, February 17, 2011

Surprise Lunch

The kiddos found a new hideout today...

My hubby has had a super busy week and it's not over yet.  He has had a meeting just about every night and hasn't been getting home until 10.  I was really missing him this morning and he surprised me at lunch and since I can't get out during the day, he brought lunch to me!!!  It was such a wonderful surprise for this stay at home working mom who might grab everyone else's leftovers for lunch most days.  It absolutely made my day!  I loved the lunch but I loved my husband's thoughtfulness even more.  I think someone else was glad to see him home too...


 We went to pick up Karis from school today and Brayden was so worn out he fell asleep amongst the chaos haha!

Looking forward to a weekend with my favorite people in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment