Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bleach and Sunshine

It's hard to imagine that just a week ago, we were playing in this....
...and now it's almost 70 degrees!!!!  It was gorgeous today!

This is how Lucy could be found most of the morning...listening to High School Musical through Karis' earphones. haha




I love me some little toes!

My day consisted of LOTS of cleaning and lots of bleach.  My house was not only messy but dirty.  I did all of my housecleaning today but my tile floors sometimes just need a hard core elbow grease kind of cleaning.  So I got out the bleach and went to town.  I cleaned most of the day and found Lucy (without being prompted or even given the idea) cleaning herself everything with a wipe (and her purse on her arm...not sure where her high heels were haha).

I guess even the vacuum needs a little cleanin' every now and then!





We did manage to play in the sunshine some this afternoon it was picture perfect weather.



For the past month or so we have been in a class at church called "Share Jesus Without Fear."  It has been an amazing study and my sweet friend Paige has kept my kids for us so we could both go.  My kids LOVE going over there.  So tonight was our last night of the class and we took Karis to gymnastics, the other kids to Paiges and then went to our class and then turned around and did pick up and then headed home for baths and bedtime.  I am so thankful for such sweet friends.

My fav quote from tonight is "The only thing God can't use is your silence."  OUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment