Saturday, February 5, 2011

Stephanie's baby shower

This morning a friend of mine had her first baby shower and I was thrilled to celebrate with her.  Stephanie is such a dear friend and is so fun to be around.  Her dad and Jay worked together for 7 years until just a few months ago and she and I were accountability partners for a year.  I witnessed her go from a single youth to meeting Jake, marrying Jake and now pregnant with their first baby.  She lives out of town now so I don't get to see her very often but am so thrilled to see how God is working in their lives.  
*Also now my youngest brother Jonathan is on staff with her dad Wade.

She is having a girl and her name is Mallie Grace.  The hostesses did a great job with the decorations...they looked great and the food was amazing!





The hostesses

Stephanie, her mom Tracy and her 2 sisters Leanne and Allison

Me and Steph

Congrats Stephanie...so excited for you and can't wait to meet Mallie Grace!

1 comment:

  1. yay! thank you so much for posting this! i forgot my camera this morning and was a little bummed! so glad you could make it today! it was a great shower and she got so many fun things!

    ReplyDelete