Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Never a dull moment

Wow it has been a whirlwind of a day!  Snowed in with a bunch of kiddos is always interesting.  :)

Lucy was all smiles

Me and my girl...excuse the "didn't wash my hair today" look.

Brayden got this in the dollar spot at Target last night and I don't think he has put it down yet.  He slept with it last night and tonight as well. 


Lucy and Ax playing together

These two are very affectionate towards one another...eventually this could be a problem haha!  :)


Loving her booty ruffles!

And this is where I found Landon today...seriously this isn't staged.  He got a newspaper and sat in the corner and pretended he was reading it.  And he sat there for a long time!


The schools let out at lunch and about noon the snow started and it DID NOT STOP for at least 5 hours.  So of course we were waiting in expectation at how much snowmageddon  would bring.

This was at 12:30 when the little flakes started to fall....

And this was at 1:30 just an hour later.  It came hard and fast!

And not long after that it looked foggy outside because the snow was coming down so hard.  It was GORGEOUS!


Not too sure why Karis wore this today it isn't the warmest thing in her closet I will assure you haha!

 She was making each of us a card. :)

It was still snowing close to dark so these were taken quite some time before that.  I think I measured 4 1/2 inches after it was all over.  I can't wait to see it in the sunlight tomorrow and see how beautiful everything looks!



I mentioned yesterday that Karis had 2 loose front teeth.  One was literally hanging so today I convinced her to try to pull it.  She worked on it for about 20 minutes and pulled it herself. 

Here is the before pic...

Sorry if this grosses you out.

Pulling in action...

And she did it!  She kept saying it felt funny and I am sure it did.  This is her 3rd tooth to lose and she has pulled all of them herself.  I am sooo proud of her!

The other top one will come soon...it needed to come out today but I didn't push the envelope.  Maybe tomorrow!  After she pulled it I made her a homemade milkshake...it was good motivation!



Tonight I found Lucy into Karis' makeup.  She was having a party upstairs and was being really quiet and I found her entertaining herself with the makeup basket.  I said, "Lucy what are you doing???"  She pointed to her lips and said, "BIPS!"  (lips)  She was putting on her lipstick alright but she missed her lips and found her face, the couch, her clothes among other things!  That little stinker!



Jay and I heard this conversation over the monitor today and were LOL.  They were playing house and we heard this:

Karis: "Brayden did you hear that dad died last night?"
Brayden:  "Oh no!  What happened to him?" 
Karis:"Breast cancer."

Oh....kids.  There is never a dull moment.   I'mmmmm (yawn) tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment