Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Field Trip with Karis

Karis was well enough to go back to school today just in time for her field trip.  I think I was more excited than she was!  This is the first time I had gone on a field trip with her and I couldn't wait to meet all her little friends and see her interact with them.

Before I left I had to take a picture of these cuties...

We went to the Children's Museum and look at this sea of colors...

The dentist was the first place she wanted to go.  I think it was because of her recent loss of her two front teeth. :)

We had one other little girl with us, Karis' friend Precious.  And she is what her name says...precious.  She is the sweetest little thing with the best manners.  We had so much fun with her!  Here are lots of pics from the day...






This was my favorite part...the grocery store.  I have pictures of Karis when she was exactly Lucy's age (and Brayden was only a month old) at this same spot.  Check those pics out here from 2006.




















This was Karis' favorite part...getting money.  :)













It was such a blast to get to spend the day with my little girl!  I know someday she won't want me to come and I will soak it up for as long as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment