Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The calm before the snowstorm

The girls were dressed in style today.  Lolli got Karis these boots last weekend and she LOVES them.  She had to wear them to school today.  And Lucy was drinking her "coffee" with her glasses on.   They have been her little attachment today!

I love my little K girl and those little pigtails!  Her look will soon change because her two top front teeth are hanging on my a thread but she isn't too keen on pulling them yet.  

Lucy was pretty in pink today!

Lucy getting some sweet daddy time before he left for work...


Sweet boys...

Or maybe not haha!

This picture makes me laugh because it looks like a pic in people magazine hiding from the paparazzi!  


Lucy turned on her little High School Musical radio and we had a dance!



Ax handcuffed himself....UH OH!!!!

And then this sweet BIG brother handcuffed his baby sister to him.  Hmmmmm....


This kept the boys busy for a while....

Jay had a meeting tonight so the kids and I decided we HAD to get out of the house a little bit before the huge snow storm comes in tomorrow.  We met Jay for dinner at McAlisters and then we went to Blockbuster to rent a few movies and then walked around Target and Walmart.  Lucy has become so easy when we go out.  She sits like a big girl and feeds herself entirely.  When we are in Walmart or Target she will sit in the buggy and look at stuff or walk holding my hand.  When we were at McAlisters I asked Lucy to smile and she did this...
We are expected to get 6 inches and the news is saying it is 100% chance of snow.  I guess we will be snowed in for the next couple of days and I have to say I am kinda excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment