Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Bundle up!

My poor Karis woke up in the middle of the night complaining of her throat hurting really bad so Jay had her to the doctor by 8:00.  She has strep!  :(  She HATES the swab test and was trying to convince me she felt better so she wouldn't have to go, but I knew she had to go.  She has been quarantined in the back of the house for the whole day and has slept for most of it.  I pray she wakes up feeling better!  

SOOOO we have spent alot of the day outside trying to keep everyone as far away from her as possible. We suited up in our warmest jackets, hats and gloves and hit the door!  The kids didn't mind of course!  But first we played a few board games including memory games and puzzles while we waited on it to warm up a bit...




We got our winter basket down and found hats and gloves for everyone to cover those heads and ears!

 Lolli recently bought the kids new hats and Brayden is sporting his here.  Typical Brayden face...

Sweet Trey smile!


 I couldn't find Lucy's other jacket so she had to wear her size 2 jacket which is a little big but super cute.  I wish I had one like it!  :)

She likes her fuzzies!

I originally picked out a hat for Ax but he kept taking it off.  So I had to change it but check out those curls!

Lucy's new hat is cute too but totally clashed with her outfit and jacket!  But she stayed warm!


Ax was mad at me when I put this hat on him that he couldn't get off haha!







Love that sweet little face!

The boys managed to find some dirt to play with under all those leaves!









Can you sense his frustration?!?!


Prissy monkey


Trey has been working on riding his bike without training wheels...he about has it!  :)

My sick girl watching movies in my room...I am afraid she far from what her shirt says "glamorous." :(  I hate it when my babies are sick!

Check out those baby blues!




I was playing around with some of the pictures and changed them to black and white for fun...













Looking forward to veggie night tonight at our house...turnip greens are Karis' very favorite!  She hasn't eaten all day so hoping she wakes up hungry for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment