Saturday, December 11, 2010

Lucy's 18 month check up

Yes, Lucy turned 19 months yesterday (Happy 19 month bday Lucy!), but we just went for her 18 month check-up today. I had it scheduled for her 18 month birthday and then ended up having to reschedule.  

All the kiddos came along and K and B were very glad that the doctor was not seeing them.  I brought the camera along and we took lots of pictures while waiting for TWO...LONG...HOURS in one tiny room with 3 bored kiddos.


Peek-a-boo!

Trying to put her socks back on...


Sweet :)




Gotta find something to buy the time...they entertained themselves with the spinning stools.


And Karis put on makeup that was in the purse she brought...

Brayden played drums...





I asked Karis to remind me not to forget Lucy's updated shot record so she wrote me a note to remind me.  :)

At 18 months 19 months, Lucy you weighed 23 lbs. and were 31 inches.  You got 5 shots and you do great and didn't even fuss or cry until you got shots.  You did wonderful!  I was so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment