Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A lazy, whiny kind of day...

Today it is C-O-L-D here....like wanta-crawl-in-your-bed, drink coffee and watch movies all day kind of cold.  It's left me with a headache and feeling lazy despite the many things on my to do list...it is growing by the minute unfortunately!

Today Karis had a good behavior carnival at school and she was so excited!

 I decided to go ahead and give Brayden and Lucy haircuts and then B played in the bath for a LONG time.  I even gave him some water balloons and he was ONE. HAPPY. BOY!

Lucy on the other hand...was ONE.  FUSSY. GIRL. today!  She woke up fussy and didn't stop all morning. I am guessing it is her molars coming in because once I gave her motrin she seemed fine after that.  She was getting upset about the silliest things it became almost funny.  She would want her cup, I would give it to her and then she would have a meltdown because I gave it to her! She spent most of the morning in my lap, on my hip or hanging on my leg haha!  See for yourself...


She gave it a small break...

OH...here she goes again.

The two things that did make her happy were her books and her "papi" (paci).


Well it worked for a few minutes anyway.

Since Trey isn't here this week, B has been kinda lonely and has had a lazy morning.


This is what I wanted to do all day!  He had the right idea...

Somebody take a nap for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment