Monday, December 20, 2010

Karis' special day!

At school, if Karis (or classmates) get in trouble, they have to pull a banana.  Karis didn't pull one ALL SEMESTER so we were very proud of her.  We told her that if she accomplished this, she got to choose something fun to do as a reward.  She chose BOWLING which she and Brayden had not ever done before and wanted Mari-Morgan to go come with her so we invited the whole Tillman gang!

Karis and her BFF Mari-Morgan

We had a tournament...the Lemonds' family against the Tillman family.  Here's the captain of our team....

Lucy hung out the whole time and was just along for the ride.  She got plenty of attention though because her "Aunt Paige" was there!  OH and she said "Paige" for the first time today and said it 50 times!!!

Brayden was on a mission!

Of course Brayden and Karis used the bumpers and Brayden's strategies to get the ball down the lane were hilarious!  Check out his form...

Check out Nate's form...go Nathan!

Me and my perfect conduct girl!  I am so proud of her!

The Tillman crew...

 Nathan, Mari-Morgan, Karis and Brayden

My pro bowlers..

Karis slipped and fell one time and Lucy was comforting her.  It made Karis' day!

The girls bowled at the same time in their lanes and were doing a celebratory dance together haha!

Karis' strategy was this below.  I also have a pic of Paige JUST LIKE THIS but I was warned not to put it on the blog or facebook.  It is SO FUNNY!  I'll use it for blackmail later Paige hehe!

Way to go Karis!

We got to wear these beauties!

I don't even know who won the Lemonds/Tillman tournament but I did take a pic of our two games.  I won the first game and Jay won the second.  In the second game Jay had like 4 strikes...go Jay!


The Tillman family...our competition

Our crew

Since it was Karis' special day, I surprised her with Mari-Morgan coming to spend the night and she didn't know it.  When Paige and I told them, they started jumping up and down screaming.  They were sooo excited.  They have played dress up, colored, took baths, and watched a movie.  I made homemade Chicken 'n dumplings for dinner and it was so yummy and then the kids helped me make milkshakes to eat during their movie.  Of course they loved that!


They made this sign...who knows?!

Fun day and girls were asleep by 9:30!  

Love you Karis and mom and dad are so proud of you! Let's do it again next semester!

OH and today happens to be Brian and Paige's anniversary so honored they spent it with us!  Also Happy 2nd Anniversary to my brother Matt and his wife!  They are celebrating in NEW YORK CITY for the next couple of days so I am not feeling too sorry for them right now!  Matt and Tiff, hope yall have an incredible time!

No comments:

Post a Comment