Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Part Two

After leaving Grace's house, we hit the road to Corinth to have Christmas with Jay's parents and the kids grabbed a snooze while we traveled (about 2 hours).  

Grandmother Lucy and baby Lucy

Grandmother Wicks is cook extraordinaire and baked some yummy goodies and Lucy ate her weight in haystacks!  As you can tell she cleaned her plate!

Look at all these goodies...


Excited about opening gifts!

Jay and his grandaddy Norman "Pinto"





















Pop-Pop

Jay's Grandmother and Grandaddy

Jay's sister Jessica


Aunt JuJu (Jay's mom's sister)



Hudson (Uncle Haha) and Jay's dad Kevin

Jay's mom and dad gave me a new vacuum cleaner and I was sooooooo excited!  Mine at home has duck tape on it and I wear out a vacuum cleaner (I overuse it probably!).

Nonnie and Lulu

It was a great Christmas Eve day...I love my family!  Looking forward to being at home with the kiddos tomorrow morning and being with my family tomorrow afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment